Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

1 Like

For any of our UK/Europe folks. I was tempted to do it as itā€™s only $247 to ship it to the US but the Mrs would karate chop me in the nuts forever.

3 Likes

Seems more places are offering a steelbook case limited edition now of the game

1 Like

Are they reliable ?

Yes they actually dig into 343iā€™s API they leaked a multiplayer screenshot a while back

1 Like

So a potential September 17th date for the next flight ?

Someone needs to work out the gap between the first announcement to sign up for flighting and the actual flighting day haha.

Yep its on a thrusday like the first one

11 dlcs now includes App purchases editions etc

Attempt #4 of not being able to get the damn Halo console, despite being ā€œin lineā€ the moment theyā€™ve gone live, is beyond frustrating :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah, seemed like the last shot at the controller too and didnā€™t get it. Bah, hopefully I can at least get the wife a console on amazon or best buyā€¦ not hopeful.

1 Like

Same brother :frowning: Iā€™ve been able to secure every Halo LE console (save for 5ā€™s poorly timed Xbox One Fat) over the years and Iā€™ll be a bit heartbroken if Iā€™m unable to get this oneā€¦ itā€™s literally the LE Iā€™ve been waiting years for.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised no one posted this, a bunch of fantasy-themed armors are being added to the MCC plus the new map Icebox. Itā€™s meant to be somewhat of a similar thing to the ā€œfracturesā€ that will be in Halo Infinite.

4 Likes

These armors are looking cool as hell !

1 Like

MCC keeps on giving what the hell.

Iā€™m really impressed with mccā€™s support. Think itā€™s just a taste of what we will be getting with infinite. I really think they are gunna blow our socks off with how much content they add.

4 Likes

Mcc kicking ass

I wonder how the launch of Infinite could affect support of the MCC.

I love the MCC & still play it to this day. Iā€™d love it if they continued adding to & updating the game. If more of the older titles were given the ā€œAnniversaryā€ treatment. If Halo 5 could be moved in there eventuallyā€¦

But of course, naturally, they will want people to spend time with the new hotness of Infinite & the majority of development focus will be on it, you would think.

Have 343 ever said anything about this?

I saw those and thought they were amazingā€¦ than I made the mistake of going to the comment section which was in r/halo. Needlessly to say they hate it because it isnā€™t halo lol.

If we get things like that in infinite I think that is great. If there is a wacky cosmetic I donā€™t like I wonā€™t wear it and I donā€™t care how anyone else looks.

3 Likes