Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

A little excessive, but I’ll allow it.

A simple tag on their gamertag: “Quitter”. Halved Xp for the next match on top of that.

Why not?

I’m wondering how everyone in the community is feeling about Infinite MP in terms of review scores; seeing as IGN and Gamespot have opened that door now.

I think I’ll make a thread

I feel like you meant to quote the thing I was replying to, but I love that you applied such a sensible solution to the crazy shit I said. It’s such a Norwegian thing to do

nope, it didn’t consider. FFS

Come and vote!

Could definitely work, of course we need to have the current system overhauled because if someone completes a challenge and they only get 1/2 the xp, 343 will never hear the end of it.

1 Like

That sucks.

Did you just call me a… Norwegian?

1 Like

no worries, finally got one and bodied it. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Okay, 343 might as well remove the Hydra from the game smh. That and Ravager are straight doodoo water right now.

They aren’t bad, but just need a buff imo.

1 Like

Happy San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

my enemies after spraying them with an hydra/ravager for 30 seconds straight

1 Like

Ravager was amazing in the first flight, but it got nerfed to oblivion. Hydra is just an anomaly, takes four to five shots and no matter how freaking cool that reload animation is, the novelty wears off soon when you see how long it too is.

Isn’t it great against vehicles?

Like I said, I don’t hate these weapons, but they need to be buffed up. In the case of Ravager, they need to undo the nerf lol.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s more so for vehicles then in actual gun fights.

1 Like

Hydra? Nope. Emptied a whole load and ti’s nothing but a scratch.

That was against the Scorpion tho so no idea how much that monster takes before getting rekt.

Yeah, I have found the Hydra fun to use against vehicles - still needs a buff though.

Yeah the homing feature is cool, but could definitely take one less shot to kill, also slightly boost the reload speed.

And the ravager pretty much undo the nerd as you said.

1 Like