God of War 5 might be cross gen

A while back someone messaged Sony’s Principal graphic designer on Twitter if PS5 is RDNA2. He responded saying its a custom architecture of RDNA 1 and 2, so like 1.5.

That person publicly posted the DMs, and all hell broke loose with fanboys threatening him, saying its fake, that he didn’t really work from Sony. He then said he can’t comment anymore on this topic.

You can read about it here. Funny thing is, it turned out to be true afterwards

1 Like

Wait…is the guy Rosario something and he wears glasses? If so, I always thought that was all faked. Funny that it was all true. LOL.

Is this him?

https://twitter.com/ilMal3

Yes I believe so

Okay, cool. Now I remember all this stuff but I always thought it was bullshit. RDNA 1.5 or not, their first party games always look amazing. Very rarely do they not hit.

Yea fanboys ate so much salt cause they believed so many fake insiders about ps5 being more powerful when it’s the exact opposite

1 Like

True. I remember reading 13.3TF or even better 15.5TF. LMAO. I was like, sure okay. If Sony had that, the world would know about it.

2 Likes

Yep they would be Bragging until the cows came home if ps5 did have more capable hardware

Agreed.

Bcz i just bought the ps4 less than a year ago, this it’s like fine wine for me.

Yes it is very close to religion, and in the bad way. They behave like I would assume an aggressive cult or fundamentalist splinter would. It’s some very scary and disturbing stuff, these people are not right in the head and since they go after people irl, also dangerous.

1 Like

Ha ha, another instance where this would not have been a big deal had Sony execs and Sony fanboys didn’t try and dunk on Xbox for being honest about their plans

1 Like

Yep

“Greatness awaits” Trump 2024

2 Likes

Yep and Era and N4g and Neogaf is like Fox News

5 Likes

‘Slippin’ Jimmy got them all drinking the Kool-Aid!

That’s fine. It’ll also look better than almost any “next gen only” game too.

The advantage Sony has with cross gen is that the base PS4 was already quite powerful and first party devs were doing incredible things with it.

Base Xbox One is a hunk of junk technically speaking which makes cross gen for Xbox a real noose around the neck.

In their defense, Sony did some extremely cheap packaging, so they are probably worried it would collapse. They ain’t a Microsoft or Nintendo styled package designer that’s for sure ;). :stuck_out_tongue:

All joking aside: Please stay safe and don’t let toxic fanboys get to you.

Urgh, those last two really are like Fox news. You don’t feel safe if you’re autistic on those websites. They talk about you like you’re some kind of animal who’s only purpose is to give them “meme’s to own the libs!”, for goodness sake Evilore really showed his true self… there is even holocaust denialism, blatant NAZIsm, white supremacism and homophobia on that forum. He doesn’t do SHIT about it and often is seen agreeing with it, so he can get “back at Resetera” :(.

1 Like

The new neogaf is a dumpster fire of the worst of the internet, the new resetera is a Sony Fanboy hive mind safe space.

Glad we have this forum now.

2 Likes

OH yeah, but now I really don’t have any doubts about allegations made to him. I mean the guy turned so quick and so extreme. It’s like he just sold out all his morals, but he probably never had them. As long as he got paid/had power/fame he would say whatever was needed. Including how he allowed the PS community to just point and call at Xbox fans years back and ban them for being “shills!”. That was just… so… ego stroking.

I mean he even went in interviews about :“We can decide if a console is successful”. It was just a nasty thing that I still fault Bishop for, no matter how many people like him. He should have known better! They were on a powertrip!

It felt really unsafe back then to post in old gaf :(. New Gaf? And Resetera feel unsafe for other reasons :(.

And indeed, glad I have it. I"m not a big poster on forums, but I like how mods message you when you are about to go too far. As someone on the spectrum that really is handy, as I sometimes forget that in my attempts to converse :). It allows me to recenter myself and take a step back :). But we are really getting offtopic now, so I’ll stop. Sorry for dragging the discussion off topic :).

3 Likes

Still crazy to think all the shit MS got for saying no exclusives for a couple of years, and it turns out the only ones for PS will be a PS3 remake (therefore not exclusive) and a Ratchet and Clank game.

2 Likes