Ghostwire: Tokyo coming to Xbox and Game Pass on April 12th. Features New Spider's Thread Mode, New Areas, and Much More

Gods… I hope not.

Trailer

I don’t know what to expect with this game, but I’m curious about its gameplay. It looks really good too. It’s damn time it comes to Xbox.

7 Likes

Tango is putting in work for Xbox early 2023!

7 Likes

HFR is top notch when it comes to resolution, framerate, super polished. I expect this from GT too. I look forward to seeing the raytraced streets. The footage in the trailers has been great of that. Not super big on RT so far, but that looks good!

It’s an Ubisoft like game

So there’s a lot of random stuff to do ? Lots of quest markers ? I’m not really sure what you meant by that.

It’s a map game

2 Likes

Yeah, checklist and map markers galore.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. That doesn’t bother me. I like that kind of game if the main gameplay loop is good.

4 Likes

The magic words!

1 Like

This is a good game if you set your expectations. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

1 Like

Difference is the gameplay is very basic and its in tokyo. That alone makes it more interesting than 90 percent of open ubi games.

Then I’m definitely curious, because I have no expectations at all for this. I’ve seen some gameplay and that’s about it. The gameplay didn’t do much for me, but that’s why it could turn out to be a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

Just embrace the weirdness and try not to get too hung up on the “checklist”. That’s my advice anyway!

2 Likes

I’m hoping for a good story and everything else…we’ll see. :slight_smile: