Gaming Giveaways Thread: Come Adopt-A-Game!

Hi XboxEra,

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has come into possession of various gaming goodies - keys, codes, merch, etc. - over the years. I was especially guilty of wracking up keys via various bundles over time.

While I’ve been able to find new homes for a large percentage of them, I still have some remaining and figured what better way to find use for them then to start a thread on my favorite gaming community and give them away.

I don’t know if there’s a “gifting system” here, so I’ll just go “old school” and do various little contests to win the keys I have. My goal is to give away what I have, but also to encourage others to do the same. Stop hoarding those amazing games and goodies and free yourself, feel good, while making someone else’s day brighter!

Of course, I’ll start:

I’m giving away a key - activates on Steam - for Wizorb! It’s a great, old indie game that’s essentially brick breaker mixed with an RPG. I think it’s a great time.

Contest: Easy. Tell me what your favorite sandwich (or sandwich-like) is and why. I will be back later today (1800 CET on March 10) to choose a winner.

Feel free to participate, and feel free to give something away if you want! Thanks for being a solid group to hang out with.

3 Likes