Future Games Show over 50 games (2k, Ubi, Sega + more) Aug 28th

Agreed Hoping it can make XSX launch.

1 Like

I wonder if Bright Memory Infinite was running on the Series X? Looks stupidly impressive.

So what the hell where OXM talking about.

Bright Memory Infinite I think. May have been running on Series X, not sure.

1 Like

Wow, that show was waaaaaayyy better than opening night live. 90 minute just gameplay without stubid ads or lame sketches. Loved David Hayter and Dabi May West as Hosts. Really good stuff

2 Likes

Bright Memory and 2nd Extinction and Call of the sea were shown

Agreed. Best multiplat show for me imo and second only to the Xbox July show.

1 Like

Was like the only game in the show that didn’t mention platform.

Showcase wise for me -

1. Xbox
  2. PS5
  3. Ubisoft Forward
  4. Xbox May Event
  5. Future Games Show (both)
  6. Gamescom

Bright Memory Infinite looks great. Expecting it in early 2021. Hoping that it turns out to be a great game.

3 Likes

Yeah I think that’s a pretty fair assessment of the games showcases this year.

What was the gamepass announcement?

Okay why does Monster Harvest look so much like Stardew Valley? It’s not the same dev as far as I can tell.

There wasn’t one, although Jeff Grubb did say it might not happen this month. Oh well, roll on September.

1 Like

Smh this shit getting annoying lol

I agree. Wish I could filter my internet so I don’t see any of those “insider” information and speculation, even though on this subject even Microsoft said they’d have something for later this month. Wish they’d stop mentioning anything unless they are 100% committed to it, all of this creates anticipation and instead of relaxing and enjoying, we’re always waiting for something and asking when it’s coming.

1 Like