Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 Makes its Way to PC and Xbox Consoles this May; Game Pass Launch

Originally published at: Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 Makes its Way to PC and Xbox Consoles this May; Game Pass Launch - XboxEra

CyberConnect2 announced that its sequel to turn-based RPG, Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, will be released on the 11th of May 2023. It will launch into Xbox Game Pass as well, right next to the first game which is also currently on the service. Fuga has players leading a group of children on a quest to save their friends who are being held captive by their giant tank, Taranis.

More information can be found below in the official English trailer as well as the game’s Twitter and official website.

7 Likes

Is the first game worth playing?

It’s currently on GamePass so definitely worth checking out and seeing if you like it.

1 Like

If you’re into rock, paper, scissors styled turn based RPGs that really play with the formula? Absolutely.

Is that like fire emblem ?

1 Like

I haven’t played any FE games yet so I can’t really give you a good comparison there.

Basically you’ve got three classes of characters, 6 slots to fit each character onto your tank (3 attack, 3 support), and you can build up social links between characters to make them have better synergy in battle.

The battles are wave and turn based. For example, you can get into an encounter, kill 3 enemies, then fight another 2, then potentially another group. You’re able to swap out teammates in intervals in order to avoid them dying (temporarily or permanently).

I overall super enjoyed it. Enough to get the 100%.

1 Like

day one