Free demo of Balan Wonderworld next week

I don’t usually like to bash games, but this one was just… wow. I haven’t been that bored from a game in ages. One action for every character just makes it seem like there’s nothing to do at all. Not to mention most of the actions were just a form of Jumping. I was interested in this game and looking forward to that demo, but now it’s not even something I’d consider for a deep deep sale price. I’d almost be offended to get it as a Game Pass game even, lol. I feel bad for the devs, cuz I really don’t see this doing well critically or commercially, besides maybe for kids. Good luck to them, they’re gonna need it. lol

The trailer last year was great and I put this on my wishlist as soon as I could, but after playing this demo I wouldn’t pay anywhere near €60 for it. For that price I want something that’s way better developed.

This game is…awful.

Ouch.

Wow, practically apologizing for the game being bad. They know exactly what’s up.

1 Like

I just don’t understand how Square feels safe to delay Outriders but won’t do the same to Balan. This game is being sent out to die.

I don’t think any delay is going to fix what’s wrong with it. It’s just fundamentally a bad game full of bad ideas.

1 Like

Soooo… the game is out and not a single review out there? Not suspicious at all!

1 Like

Unfortunately, this

Did Square Enix pay off a bunch of people to write shoddy positive reviews to bump up thr MC score? Thats some shady shit.

Also no review copies for critica is crazy.

I’ve sort of lost respect for SE after avengers and now this garbage. They’ve done well with their Japanese games but their ha doing of a lot of western stuff has been disastrous. No wonder IO got away from Square Enix

Just kinda crazy that they’d do this for a game like this, it’s not exactly the next best thing or guaranteed to sell great.