Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure is coming to Xbox One & Series X|S and PC on March 29

5 Likes

This was their Forza in term of quality.

Rallisport was able to integrate MP3’s into the in game soundtrack. That feature blew minds back in the day :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I so wish they have that feature still. I remember GTA Trilogy had that option and it blew my mind. I’m hearing radio host jamming the next song and it was my ripped music. I miss that feature and yet, it was Xbox that brought it. Ahead of its time.

Another feature I missed and it won’t come back thanks to Party System is hearing your opponent mic when they are close to your range. Splinter Cell multiplayer and Rainbow Six had that. God, I loved those times.

3 Likes

Love rally but not a huge fan of it in the Forza games(idk, something feels always off(probably settings)). But will probably check out.

Recently played Dirt 4 and Baja(not rally but pretty similar) and its time for a new Rally adventure.

1 Like

What a great showcase. There was nothing else after this one.

Dirt was mostly good

1 Like

Big MEH from me.

Should have done Forza cart, with characters/karts based off all of Microsoft IP they now own… essentially their version of Mario kart. This would be HUGE

1 Like

I really like how it is a somewhat serious driving focused DLC. Rally will be very cool.

Setting is pretty so-so though, very… more of the same as far as I can tell. I don’t know why, but it doesn’t vibe with me like I want it to.

1 Like

seriously. remove the fh5 sticker and imagine these as locations in the new fable. wow

4 Likes

Doesn’t sound like DLC for Forza Horizon. That’s a completely different game.

8 Likes

That a good idea for a stand alone game. Not good for a Forza game lol.

5 Likes

That’s what you expected from a Horizon DLC?

4 Likes

People’s expectations for a Forza Horizon DLC are wild.

3 Likes

I am doing it since Forza Horizon 4 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I remember the speculation that they were looking at doing fable and driving around being like, oh there are chickens in this game, they’re definitely doing it!

It looks awesome. PG is a gem of a studio.

5 Likes

It occurred to me today while I was driving and doing my deliveries that my real life is kinda like a Rally video game :joy: #rallylife

7 Likes