Fall Guys coming to Xbox platform this summer

9 Likes

Will wait until it hits GamePass or Games with Gold.

6 Likes

This should be a fun one to check out with my boys, glad to see it coming to Xbox. While they didn’t announce for Game Pass today yet, it may be wise for the developer to consider a deal for it to really boost their player base again when it launches on new platforms this summer.

2 Likes

I don’t wanna say like “cool bring it to gamepass otherwise no use” but it’s indeed very relevant for this game because xbox wants more E-rated stuff, and these kinda games do really well on gamepass just look at Descenders, Human Fall Flat, Among Us, so on, not entirely e rated here but more so the kind of multiplayer experiences that thrive from an immediately large userbase. It’s like a perfect game for gamepass.

6 Likes

Would love to see Hades on Xbox soon

I’ll wait for gamepass.

1 Like

Cool but tbh I lost all interest in the game.

1 Like

Just like Rocket League it’ll end up in Game Pass

Er Der

1 Like

Was told that’s coming by the end of the year

8 Likes

It came to PS4 on August 4, 2020 so maybe it was a year timed-exclusive? :thinking:

I don’t think so because why would it be coming to the switch sooner. I just don’t think they prioritized Microsoft platform

1 Like

That would be huge! First Supergiant game on Xbox since 2011’s Bastion.

Do we have dates? I thought that all we know is that the game is coming to Switch and Xbox this “summer”.

2 Likes

ah nvm I was wrong, so it looks like it’s the vague summer date for switch too. So @Skedaddle was right about it being timed exclusive

2 Likes