Eurogamer: "At least Xbox was honest about [cross-gen] gaming"

Trust me. God of War: Ragnarok will release during Q2 2022. Jim Ryan is deceiving the PS fanbase for so many months.

Don’t get me wrong. I would LOVE to get my hands on the sequel within next year, but we should be realistic. God of War, with just a logo, releasing in 2021 and Horizon: Forbidden West with a full in-game trailer has no release date? I mean come on… Sony is lying.

1 Like

I feel like this was announced at its reveal

EDIT: Yes, it was

That’s definitely a possibility, they may know that the game will probably not make it next year and made the announcement just to soften the whole cross-gen fiasco.

@mutualcore

I dunno man…that can be said for every big AAA game, not every sequel can be a Resident Evil 4 and that’s OK. I really like the GoW IP and I think that Santa Monica is a great studio overall, one of the few western Sony studios that I respect and really enjoy their games.

I honestly dont think Horizon 2 and GOW 2 are coming out in 2021. We are talking just shy over a year? They would have some gameplay ATLEAST. Not even a “in-game” trailer like Horizon did.

3 Likes

I remember getting laughed out of the thread on OtherEra for daring to suggest that MM was probably a cross gen game given the scope and quick dev time. How the turn tables.

I don’t believe for one second that GoW 2 will be ready by late 2021. It’s probably cross gen too. Not that it’s a bad thing mind you…

Yep but puts in perspective how honest Microsoft is compared to sony

Oops sorry my bad, thought it was only possible on PS5.