E3 + Summer Game Fest |OT|

There is definite nonsense there that people have ignored. Like I said, we tend to brush a lot of nonsense by Devolver under the carpet.

That makes them an ideal Nintendo target. :wink:

Ubisoft did everything right.

Both the presenters, there transitions, dev interviews and trailers/gameplay was to the point always.

Won’t comment on the games they shared. I always remain neutral on what any publisher has to share.

2 Likes

So Rand thinks there’s an acquisition and Jeff doesn’t?

I think they are only discussing the lineup of games in the above tweet. Jeff Grubb mentioned his thoughts on acquisitions elsewhere.

Just a reminder: our next event is Square Enix at 3:15pm ET.

The Xbox & Bethesda Showcase (which starts at 1pm ET) has its own spoiler-free OT:

4 Likes

Title says next event in June 11th btw…not 13th. :wink:

2 Likes

Fixed, thanks! Those schedules are driving me crazy

2 Likes

Andy Cortez is underrated.

Oh shit, Square Enix show now. Still haven’t recovered from the Xbox show.

FH5 locked absolutely sick. This will consume all my time in from November 9 to the end of the year.

Holy shit!

1 Like

Holy shit this GotG segment is going on longer than Stalker 2

Tell me about it! We still have so much to post on the site!

They started with Guardians of the Galaxy, coming this October!

1 Like

SE doing a blowout of GOTG which makes sense since it releases in October. Fall went from empty a month ago to packed.

Hoping they show a new Tomb Raider game!!!

It’s going on a little too long.

True but can’t blame them since it’s four months away.

unsure if its my stream, but guardians of the galaxy frame rates look rough

No disrespect to Eidos Montreal but Square Enix please sell your European branch to Microsoft. Its incredibly obvious at this point that they don’t know what to do with those studios anymore and this Marvel experiment is a last ditch effort to get some use out those studios since they’re no longer confident in the IP those studios are best suited for.

3 Likes

This Square show is abysmal so far :joy:

Square has better mobile games than console games. lmao

3 Likes