Dragon Quest Builders 2 coming to Xbox / Windows 10 (Launching May 4th on Xbox Game Pass)

Dragon Quest builders 2 has appeared on the Microsoft store. Launching May 4th.

Store link:

8 Likes

I’m literally shaking.

That’s almost the full package: Xbox and PC with Play Anywhere support, missing only a cloud version.

The DLCs seem to be included aswell!

7 Likes

And Game Pass too apparently !

4 Likes

It’s up for preload. 4.40 GB

3 Likes

I’m installing it right now.

Good news but why not the 2 games?

+Hoped for DQ Heroes port : (

Straight into Game Pass? That’s awesome. Does anyone know how the game is? I know basically nothing about this game.

1 Like

I played the demo on steam, but never got around to buying the full game. Its pretty similar to minecraft, but you have a main questline and side quests to do. A lot of it revolves around doing stuff to upgrade your town/towns, and physically building them. Lots of npc’s in your town that you can assign tasks and they do their routines. You have a massive inventory so you dont really have to worry about storage management until a decent ways into the game

3 Likes

Good news, but nothing earth-shattering, I mean, another b-tier (from budget/money point of view, it’s not a judgment on the game itself) game from SE catalogue arrives after Octopath Traveler, 2 and half year after the original release (dec. 2018), it’s a small win I guess, but this only show the low level of Square Enix support of Xbox in the first place.

We should boycott square. /s

2 Likes

This video made me want to play Dragon Quest Builders 2.

1 Like

Good news keeps coming.

@Shpeshal_Nick cant get away with his fake leaks. Ultimate fraud. Now he’s teasing Bravely Default.

4 Likes

I still can’t believe this is happening. I freakin’ love Phil

I own the game on the Switch and I’m still excited!

4 Likes

Do you know if we have to play the first game for the story ? Never played a builders

Nop, you can dive straight into 2! I would even recommend doing so, since it brings so many QoL improvements over the first game.

4 Likes

Me too. Played the 20 hour demo on PS4, then completed the full game on switch 80 hours or something. I always wanted it on Xbox is fantastic.

1 Like

Nice. If it keeps this pace soon Xbox will be a great platform even for those that like Japanese games.

2 Likes

Looks like it has a lot or all of the DLC included as well.

2 Likes

Played the first one and it was a ton of fun. I don’t play games like Minecraft because all that freedom without much guidance is daunting, while in Builders you have relative freedom, but follow a set path and story.

1 Like