Does Xbox have any more cards up their sleeves?

Yes

We know they have more games in the works, we know they are trying to get more gamepass deals, we know the BC team is researching more ways the games can be improved and we know they are expecting to acquire more studios this fiscal year.

So yeah they will have more on each of these fronts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looking at what their studios are working on they have more unannounced games in developement.

• The Iniative Game
  • inXiles new RPG (has been in developement for at least 2 yrs), supposedly their biggest budget game except Halo.
  • Compulsion Games
  • Playground Games 2nd team (probably FH5)
  • Obsidian has 2 other games in developement, I’d guess TOW2 and the other is a small team working on a pet project
  • Double Fine is early in development on their next game, supposedly it’s a new IP.
  • The Coalitions next game, probably Gear 6.
  • Rare reportedly has another game in development
  • Mojang is likely working on Minecraft, will have DLC coming but they could head the direction of Lego games.

I have also heard they still have major third party exclusives that have not been announced.

1 Like

Guys I really don’t see gold being dropped. However, I think one thing that shall and has to happen is free to play games finally being free to play, just like on playstation. Now all the casuals who play only fortnite cod and such shall have a cheaper costing console doing the same thing a higher costing console shall do (and has been doing), instead spending that saved money on game pass instead or just not give a shit at all and simply keep playing the games free of any cost.

Damn this is a really good list that started super reasonable and ended a fantasy lol.

I do like the idea of all the OG games getting added to game pass that way, people buying into series s aren’t leaving their old collection behind.

And yeah, what the hell is happening with standard game pass on console? They’ve literally stopped talking about it as if that doesn’t exist and Ultimate is all there is and all that you should care about. Not everyone would want that.

1 Like

That is 100% how it worked out in my head as I typed it…was really tryna come up with more and more stuff to throw out there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Simple: Money. Microsoft gets more money from you if you subscribe to Ultimate so they are naturally going to want you to subscribe to that than standard Gamepass.

1 Like

Crossing my fingers for an announcement that they’re getting rid of the MP paywall.

1 Like

Good list starting with real wishes then at the end of your list I was like that

tenor (6)

I think MS has to keep being in the news till launch and after, like that they always stay in people’s minds when they consider buying a new console

1 Like