Discussing insider "Dusk Golems" recent claims

DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CONSOLE WARS, IT’S TO DISCUSS HIS RECENT CLAIMS FOR PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT HAVING THE BEST MULTIPLAT CONSOLE PERFORMANCE AND VISUALS.

Dusk Golem said:

I’m not going to say too much, but from some murmurings I’ve been hearing, I’ll just say I suspect this topic is going to age “interestingly” when a few more details on both platforms are revealed.

I mean this in a few more ways, but to give the broadest idea, I’ll just say the Xbox X is by far more powerful than the PS5 and Microsoft are ready to lowball Sony when it comes to price. They can more easily make a sacrifice and get back profits from Game Pass than console sales than Sony can from the comparatively.

Dusk Golem said:

Trust me, it’s not. I have no real tail in this race as I’m not planning to pick up either platform in the long-run, I’m primarily a PC gamer and pick consoles up down the line (and will end up getting both when budget and interest allows it).

PS5 is easier to develop for overall and Sony has very talented studios behind it that will get the most out of the PS5, that I have no doubts about either, but this topic is about how Microsoft will compete so what I’m focused on. But when it comes to cross-platform games, they will end up performing a lot better on Xbox X. Xbox X will have the tech advantage over PS5, and it will be more than marginable.

A lot of the time this stuff sounds fake, but it keeps being said for reason. Months ago I and others were trying to tell people the price for both consoles weren’t set and both Sony and Microsoft were waiting for the other to pull the trigger before prices would be announced. Many back then said the same thing you just did, “of course they know the price of the platforms,” and yes they do have a range of how low they can go and how high they think they can get away with, but here we are months later and look where we’re at. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

1 Like

Sorry but we know that Microsoft console based on its power that it will be the best place for multiplatform games based on performance. Dusks comments wont change that.

If you want to make a multiplatform thread discussing games and what you are looking forward to, go ahead. Discussing Dusks comments have ran its course.

Closing.