Dirt 5 is getting patch to fix graphical issues discovered recently

I picked the resolution option as to me it looked better and the extra graphic details in the image quality option were not as noticeable as the dip in resolution. To me Resolution mode just looked crisper and more next gen.

1 Like

I have Watch Dogs Legion, 3 nights in a row that Iā€™ve played and my progress hasnā€™t been saved, so Iā€™m now waiting for a patch making the game playable as I canā€™t even progress .

As for Dirt 5, after looking at the comparison shot in 120hz mode (and yes I do have a 120hz 4K TV) itā€™s unbelievable they released the game in that shape. Makes it look worse than games on Xbox One.

AC Valhalla isnā€™t too bad although disappointing to run at a lesser dynamic res and goā€™s than on PS5 but I can live with that. But WDL actually makes the game unplayable so I have 90$ I canā€™t enjoy until Ubisoft to allows me to save.

1 Like

Glad I got Legion on hold until I finish Valhalla. Gonna have time for it next month since I decided to skip Cyberpunk.

there is also low texture filtering on series x in quality mode hope they fix that too