Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition shadow drops onto Xbox and is available in Game Pass

This game is amazing. It’s one of the best Vita games of all time and the reason why I bought the Vita. I highly recommend to give it a chance.

At this point I’m expecting the other incredible Vita game series by Spike, the Zero Escape series, on Xbox.

It’s so good to see Xbox is getting some great games by Spike and Marvellous. Even smaller games like Ender Lilies are on Xbox. Good times.

2 Likes

I know nothing about this series. What is it, a visual novel like Ace Attorney or Doki Doki?

It’s similar to Ace Attorney.

2 Likes

If this could mean all their games day one on Xbox (GP) I would welcome that a lot.

YES! I’ve been waiting for this!

There are many Danganronpa games, right? Wouldn’t it be awesome if Yakuza style all of them come over?

Mainline titles is a safer bet, I think there are countless spin-offs.

2 Likes

I think there’s like 4 or 5 games total.

Then you have Nonary/Zero Escape and AI: The Somnium Files that may take place in the same world… maybe (I know those two are connected at least)?

1 Like

Oh they probably will come with time, like Yakuza. They didn’t all release simultaneously.

1 Like

Brand new Yakuza and Judgment did come day one to Xbox, so hopefully that means Spike will bring their brand new stuff day one too. Like that nice looking action RPG they got coming.

AI: The Somnium Files ~nirvanA Initiative~ is already announced to be day one on Xbox.:grin:

2 Likes

I looked at the wiki page and honestly I don’t understand what games are mainline and what are spin-offs. XD

Anyway, imo there are too many to expect them all on GP, if Xbox gets the bigger ones it would be already very unexpected.

1 Like

Progress!!! Nice.

I am hoping they’ll bring this over too, I like how it looks.

1 Like

I totally didn’t realize this was a thing. Was already planning on watching the anime this year, plus season 2 is this year too I think.

1 Like

Wait, when did that happen? I’d love that.

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

Oh, those must be mobile games and such. There’s only 5 actual console games and 2 of them are spin-offs. There is Danganronpa 1, 2, and V3. While Ultra Despair Girls is a 3rd person shooter spin off (probably not coming since it didn’t hit Switch either and this series just came to Switch recently as well) and Danganronpa Decadence (currently Switch exclusive. Nintendo may have a deal on it. It’s like an RPG - board game-ish type thing). I think 1, 2, and V3 are guarantees.

1 Like

Ms is getting the AI somnium sequel on xbox alongside ps and switch release. That’s good enough for me. Gamepass is a bonus.

Already pre-ordered

1 Like

If I like the game enough, I might chip in for the limited edition for figurine.

1 Like