Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Expansion Teaser

Brief teaser for the 2023 expansion Phantom Liberty, which is next-gen only and seems to be about V working with the New United States government.

Update coming today includes transmog and some Edgerunners themed items. No New Game + mode yet.

8 Likes
7 Likes

I randomly started playing this game again yesterday with no idea this update was coming. Was surprised to see the driving being substantially improved and had a great time clearing out some side gigs. Such a great game that is fun to come back to every update.

3 Likes

I really looking forward to the transmog in this update and the cops overhaul down the line

2 Likes

Stadia … :rofl:

Wonder what their contract for Stadia was like. Hopefully this earns them plenty more to make it worth it.

3 Likes

update is out but love to see the patch notes

1 Like

I hope it’s a meaty expansion. I really want an excuse to play this game again. I’ve finished it 2 times already and kind of seen everyhting it has to offer.

I wonder if Keanu will be back. I hope so.

I also hope for some new gameplay elements and QOL improvements if they are dropping last-gen support.

1 Like

Yes Keanu was in night city wire stating he in the xpac

1 Like
3 Likes

I still think the #1 QOL improvement this game needs is the ability to mark items as Keep or Junk and quickly disassemble or sell all junked items. I would have appreciated that more than transmog.

Ok thank you.

Dropping last gen support. Good.

2 Likes
2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Dropping last gen support was the right move. The original release should have never been shackled to those systems.

5 Likes

I agree, a lot of games would benefit from being released from those shackles cough halo cough.

3 Likes

Greatly looking forward to playing some more of one the best games ever made IMO.

2 Likes

Expansion looks great and very happy that they dropped last generation support. And the reworked police system and car combat for their next major update sounds really good. Looking forward to this next year!!

1 Like

So they added some new weapons with the last update.

They look really cool !

Ended up really enjoying the base game after holding off till the next gen patch. Considering getting this on day one.

1 Like