Originally published at: Comfy Rogue-like Adventure 'Spells & Secrets' Now Available on Xbox Series Consoles - XboxEra
Developers Alchemist Interactive and Rokaplay in partnership with publisher Merge Games have announced that their comfy rogue-like adventure title ‘Spells & Secrets’ is now available on Xbox Series consoles on the Xbox Store. Previously released on PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation consoles, Xbox players are invited to embark on their first day as a wizarding student at the Academy of Greifenstein. The game retails at $29.99 USD.
Per the storefront description:
In “Spells & Secrets”, you are a first-year student of the magic arts, arriving at the Academy of Greifenstein. Set in a world and time like ours, you are excited to live and learn together with your fellow students and professors at the impressive magical castle. A strange incident on your first day throws the school into turmoil. It’s up to you to save the ever-changing castle and rescue your lost schoolmates. Use your spells creatively to fight off magical creatures, explore the school grounds and uncover the castle’s secrets to reveal the mystery surrounding it.
If you’ve always wanted to be a wizarding student with magical powers, if you love to explore fantastic worlds and uncover hidden mysteries, “Spells & Secrets” is the perfect game for you.
- Combine numerous spells in creative ways as you battle magical creatures and solve puzzles
- Create your student wizard from extensive customisation options and unlock more possibilities as you play
- Play solo or with a friend in 2 player local co-op mode
- Find powerful artifacts and useful potions to augment your skills and navigate tricky situations
- Rescue your classmates from the ever-changing Academy of Greifenstein
- Improve your character and spells permanently
- Easy to learn for rogue-like newcomers
- Creative approaches are rewarded right from the start, forge your own unique path!
Check out the trailer and screenshots below for more information on Spells & Secrets.