Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

I was great the other day on Halo 5 with Mike :frowning: And I was fine last night barring @Blast_The_Bass’s network issues lol.

I’ll just go away now… I mean Waypoint shows my game stats and everything (whimpers away quietly).

Animated GIF

1 Like

I was just joking around… Clearly not my strongest point, lol.

I’m the worst at Halo anyways :wink:

1 Like

It’s a shame that the full experience of Crackdown doesn’t lend itself to streaming.

Hooray for more live shows! Looking forward to it, bud!

Yes, I will totally join you for some games!

Also, I love the logo!

Oh I know you were, I was just being dramatically insecure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My mind went to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story reading this …

toy story disney GIF

1 Like

That was a big part of it, we have late night streams all the time which aren’t great for fans outside of the US. Now I just need to start getting up a bit earlier (sleeping in when you can is just too nice).

2 Likes

Will the Seinfeld theme music play over whatever intro ya put together because it should.

Twas a shame I had to keep resurrecting ya… >.>

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I could say the same for you and the rest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

lol

1 Like

You know DMCA, gotta stay away from copywritten work. Also, I hated that show :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Instead of playing the actual music, just beat box it. Feel like that theme could work for that. lol

1 Like

He can hire me to play vocal piccolo as you called my rendition of Sandstorm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hahahaha. Do it!

1 Like

I’ve got a looooot of good DMCA free music lined up.

2 Likes

Does it involve you on a pan flute?

it involves YouTube’s free music library as well as Envato DMCA free stuff, and boy is there some great/dumb music there.

Haha, sounds great.