Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

[Playlist Here]( XboxEra Plays - YouTube)

Introducing a new morning (US Eastern time) based live stream starring the world famous reviewer of games. ME!

I’ll be going through various game pass games, things I"m reviewing that aren’t embargo’ed, and some of my favorite MP games on our Twitch page at I’ll be doing it multiple times a week and I hope it’s fun!

I really love the community we’ve built up here and this is a great way to interact with you guys on a more consistent basis. Feel free to drop any game suggestions in here as well :slight_smile:

I think it’s safe to say that on occasion I’ll pull in some of my fellow Xbox Era cohorts for some fun co-op action as well.

22 Likes

Deliver us the Moon!

2 Likes

Anything involving coffee (even in name only) has my support baked in, regardless of the content. Fortunately, your involvement ensures that the content will be excellent.

Oh, and I do have a multiplayer game suggestion: Gang Beasts is coming to Game Pass tomorrow and its joyous mayhem is perfectly suited for streaming.

1 Like

I’ll add it to the list, just need to see how the netcode is in it.

2 Likes

When is morning over there?

Yeah, I’ve never seen how it plays online; I hope it’s up to par.

I’ll probably start up between 9am EDT and 1pm EDT which is 5 hours behind GMT.

2 Likes

I read this in the douchiest 90’s sitcom voice. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You know me too well :phil_lmao:

Well, it’s clear we need some quality Halo gameplay… :wink:

6 Likes

It’s funny, I had the hope/plan to stream Halo for a while but we’ve done so much of it lately I’ll start with something else most likely :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

A XboxEra livestream I can watch live!

3 Likes

Thats 18:00 UK time so I might get to watch some live.

1 Like

Ooooooh!!! I’ll check it out

1 Like

hmmm a civilised time of day.

Its needs a more civilised warm beverage, but such improvements can come in time

3 Likes

Tea?

1 Like

Oh if you’re brewing a cup, I’d love one. Darjeeling please.

2 Likes

excited the beatles GIF by HULU

1 Like

Hey now…. What’s that supposed to mean?

1 Like