Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

I think tomorrow I might stream a bunch of Overwatch 2 as I try and get my brother’s account up to level 80 on the Battle Pass. Was able to get him from 64 to 69 tonight so I think I can do it before the season ends.

The Callisto Protocol has been purchased for a long boy stream tomorrow. Today I was thinking of playing Overwatch 2 because I lub it.

1 Like

I am uploading today’s nearly 4 hours of Overwatch 2 long VOD now. Hopefully it’s done by midnight because…

Special 12am EST The Callisto Protocol stream!?!?! Perhaps!

1 Like

I’m going to try and get up and go live early tomorrow, well before my normal start time. Been up for 16 hours already today with most of that spent working on the site.

1 Like

Going off feedback from B3D, The Callisto Protocol is extreme stutter-fest on the PC, possibly from background shader compilation issues, like literally pauses for a few seconds while it’s doing something [ example @ https://giant.gfycat.com/SpotlessFickleLeonberger.mp4 ] . So if you’re going to run it on the PC, don’t be surprised at severe issues.

My VOD of today’s incredibly disappointing Callisto Protocol Stream. Review will be up Monday.

4 Likes

Huzzah! Better late than never, well we’ll definitely be streaming some of this this month alongside SM:Miles Morales as I add it to the review pile.

Back 4 Blood’s third expansion comes out on Tuesday, so that’ll be another “play this whole thing on stream then make the review when I’m done and push it live asap” stream!

2 Likes

Uploading today’s VOD

2 Likes

So… Overwatch 2 Season 2 goes live 1 hour after Back 4 Blood’s Expansion. Wonderful. Guess it’s either an extremely long stream where I start up with games before and then play B4B around 1pm est or, and it’s more likely, I start up once B4B is ready to go. That normally takes a bit to show up on the store and download. We’ll see!

Maybe two streams tomorrow?

1 Like

Moar!

So like start around 10 or 11 like normal, stream until b4b is ready, then play that through, write the review narrate it and edit the video. While that’s uploading go ahead and keep streaming OW2’s 2nd season? As B4B finishes push the review live asap and keep playing OW2 season 2? that type of stream?

:nickthink:

yes yes

Will probably start around an hour or two later than normal since everything is launching 3 or 4 hours from now

1 Like

Uploading today’s SIX HOURS LONG VoD

3 Likes

Tomorrow will be a ton of Overwatch 2 playing on Series X. Drops are setup and should be enabled. You get a Ramattra spray and skin.

2 Likes