Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

:sob:

1 Like

I got down to 100 above me in queue, and instead of going down it’s going back up. Already climbed back to 3000 ahead of me in queue.

Uploading today’s VOD here

1 Like

Missed it today. Fun times?

RDR2 looks gorgeous and is great, but the OW2 servers being DDoS’ed is no fun

Ah so no OW2 at all? Try again tm?

Hey guess what! Overwatch 2 still doesn’t work for me, hooray!

Heh, wtf.

Uploading today’s VOD here, good quality so it’ll take a while.

1 Like

Red Dead Queue was cool. :wink:

1 Like

Still no Overwatch 2 on either Xbox or PC and even the queue to get into the queue has gone up to over 2000 people, then the main queue of 60000 hits… One of the worst launches I can remember happening, and it makes it all the more frustrating that I cannot get a contact with ABK to have been a part of the review crew.

2 Likes

I heard OverWatch2 was under DDOS (distributed denial of service) attacks. Some had semi-luck with picking remote regions. Not sure if that was really the situation or the just a nasty and frak’d server bugs.

Yeah they just put up a blog post about it. I posted in the OW thread

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still catching up on things from Friday. Never enough time in the day at times. Just saw the Mobile Phone requirement too. Oooof.

They’ve walked it back so that anyone that has played since last June can play without the sms requirement.

I still can’t log in and play Overwatch 2, will stream today if I ever get in.

“An Unexpected Error Has Occurred - LC-208”

1 Like

I’m right there wirh you. Got logged in last night, but norhing I owned was there. Did my account merge and now can’t login, just like you.

yeah, extremely frustrating. plan was to get in and play non-stop to get a review done and now it’s day 3 and I still can’t play