Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Hmmmmmmm, Mr.s is home so I can’t really do VR. I think I’ll focus on Deathloop today since I really want to beat it before writing the review and stream some tomorrow.

Uploading today’s VOD here

2 Likes

Bit of a late start today, will be live in 10 or 15 minutes hopefully

1 Like

Sorry @Somnia, @BRiT, and @Mort. Might not be able to get too much streaming in for a bit.

4 Likes

Wooo can’t wait for this one.

Uploading today’s VOD here

Prodeus is out Friday, I have put dozens of hours into it during game preview so I will have a review of that ready to go. Despot’s game is already done and read to go next week, and then Moonscars on the 27th is out. Lots of GP reviews coming.

1 Like

Nice.

I was too busy with various work meetings to be able to even have the stream on the past few days. Completely not fun in the least.

I’ve put about 3 hours into Moonscars so far. I’ve got Prodeus pretty much done. Just need to see what the Xbox version is like & what the embargo is… (just going to put out a review on Friday if they never tell me). So I’ll probably stream tomorrow and/or Friday.

Nice. Is Moonscar a legit metroidvania? Asking for a friend (for real, haha)

It’s more of a souls type, there is a demo out that can give this information thus I’m in the clear!

1 Like

Ah nice, thanks. I’ll steer them towards the demo.

Twitch’s policies are so bad… Honestly I’m thinking of just moving to the Xbox Era Plays channel on YouTube permanently. maybe I could leave the affiliate program and stream to both with restream?

Going to depend a lot on if YouTube keeps improving and Twitch keeps getting worse and worse.

What did they do this time?

You should move to Mix…oh nm. (Still think that taking Mixer out behind the shed was dumb)

2 Likes

taking an even bigger cut of revenue from the top streamers who had a 70/30 split. now everyone is stuck at 50/50.

1 Like

Big dick rockets don’t fund themselves…

2 Likes

looks like Slime Rancher 2 is live at 1pm, so roughly 3 hours from now. Will go live once I have it up and running and spend the morning working on the prodeus/moonscar reviews

1 Like

Today’s VOD is up

1 Like