Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Uploading today’s VOD here, will go live tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow is Cult of the Lamb day, I can start streaming it a bit earlier than normal so I might go live well before my normal time (by an hour or two) if possible.

Ugh, multiple sites put up reviews way early which is going to kill whatever small viewership mine was going to get. That initial wave of interest is everything. How frustrating, depressing.

Uploading today’s VOD here

Uploading today’s VOD here, will go live tomorrow morning

Xbox Cult of the Lamb code incoming, will be mixing up streams with some of that one from time to time while I finish up Mass Effect 3. There are a solid 6 codes still due in for August… so if they start hitting I might be MIA again.

1 Like

Mystical Midnight clock

Hogwarts express

Uploading today’s VOD here, will go live at 11am tomorrow.

Monday Funday?

Always cool to see PlayStation lose another exclusive. :doge:

2 Likes

got it running, looks pretty and was above 60 throughout the first mission fully maxed out. Will be fun to mix it up a bit, really don’t want to burn out on Mass Effect, done so much of it lately.

1 Like

I turn 40 this Tuesday, any thoughts on a special stream we could do for it?

1 Like

Midnight Fight Express, Cursed to Golf, and Destroy All Humans 2 - Reprobed all in, will still stream some though because I’m a maniac!

2 Likes

It should be something you really enjoy, or something completely bonkers!

Maybe a trip down memory lane revisiting some of your influencial games growing up?

I like this.

The bad thing about that is just how much work it might take to find them and get them working. Maybe just listing some off and finding already existing clips of them. Anything to not make the stream be work and make it fun and relaxing.

1 Like