Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Uploading today’s VOD here, will be ready in 4 or 5 hour. (1440p nearly 3 hours long makes for a big upload!)

2 Likes

Despite not having played it since Season 2 dropped, Halo still impresses me when I watch other play it.

2 Likes

really is my favorite campaign of all-time. I think this is my… 7th playthrough? (on retail, did 2 on a review build too)

1 Like

Halo Infinite is the best Halo!

1 Like

I’m going to do a Game Pass backlog review of Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, but VN’s aren’t super stream friendly so I think I’m going to start up a playthrough of Scarlet Nexus on stream for review. I did a few hours once before and liked it, so why the heck not!?!?

1 Like

VOD is uploading here, should be ready in an hour or two

1 Like

Fun stream as always. Kinda light on the talking in the beginning, but I get it you’re shy. :wink:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/xboxera/status/1544390662468112386

1 Like

The XboxEra King of Content strikes again.

1 Like

VOD uploading now, should be good to go in 2 hours at the most (1440p will take a few days like always)

1 Like

uploading today’s VOD here

1 Like

1 Like

Perfect! I had to go earlier to fire up the grill, and now I’ve eaten what feels like half a pig and will enjoy my coffee and cognac to this. :slight_smile:

Uploading my afternoon VOD

2 Likes

Got a surprise review code in for Capcom Arcade Stadium 2, it’s nice being on their list! Going to work on that one so we’ll see how much I stream for a bit.

3 Likes

I should be on in a bit, slept in because bed felt too comfortable to leave.

1 Like

Ah, as good a reason as any. Haha.

1 Like

2 Likes