Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

I did a few hours last night, and am doing this 90 minute showcase on YT today so if I do stream it might be later if not tomorrow.

2 Likes

Just got a weebtastic review code in, and not much time to finish the review off… so I might be too busy to stream for a bit! Sorry

3 Likes

Ooh, very nice. Looking forward to it, when’s the embargo lifted?

No worries! I’ll find something to watch lol

1 Like

1 Like

VOD is finally processed in SD, 1440p will take some time.

1 Like

Ended early, too dead and just wasn’t feeling it.

I got home late, sorry.

It’s fine, was 0 people total most of the time. Just didn’t seem like the day for it

I guess that’s how it is sometimes. Will you have another go at it tm?

yeah, I’d imagine so. Might try again today if I really feel like playing something.

1 Like

There’s like a bazillion Shadowrun games out now… I never played any of them before, so no idea what they’re like.

1 Like

1 Like

Today’s VOD is going up here. this is my 224th stream, crazy!

Should be uploaded/processed in roughly 3 hours or so.

1 Like

These streams are always fun. It’s a good variety of games, someone with actual skills in gaming, great chat and commentary. It’s great to hang out for a bit, more people should do so!

Much recommend.

2 Likes

Thanks! Going to start up Omori for a review tomorrow I think, no codes due in anytime soon for me :cry:

1 Like

Ehhhhh, I looked up Omori. Not for me. Assassin’s Creed: Origins though, now that’s what I’ve already beaten completely so playing through it again for a review as it hits game pass, now that’s the ticket!

1 Like

Oh, excellent choice. Loved that game.

1 Like

Perfect timing for it to hit Game Pass, I’ve got a free week (I think! you never know when things show up)

1 Like

Hehe, yeah you never know.

1 Like