Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Plans for tomorrow, morning VR and then Shadow of the Tomb Raider or just Shadow if I’m too lazy for VR! Halo Season 2 is at 2PM so maybe a stream of that at or a little after launch as well :slight_smile:

Today’s vod is up!

2 Likes

I forgot how beautiful Shadow is. Still looks amazing.

1 Like

Wait until you see the youtube vod at 1440p, mama mia it’s gonna be pretty. I’m getting roughly 125 fps or so on average so it looks crazy good on my monitor as well.

1 Like

I’m going to take today off to finish off a video review, should be back tomorrow with at least the late Halo stream if not something earlier as well.

3 Likes

EC: Rising review is done and scheduled for closer to launch. Think I might just start Unsouled which hit Game Pass not too long ago and stream me starting it up. No camera/text on screen so I can use the footage in the review but join me as I start up an in-between embargoes review tomorrow! (plus the halo community night later in the day :chief: )

1 Like

vod for today’s stream is up

1 Like

I’ve streamed so much lately, and have a podcast tonight and another tomorrow. Going to the morning off and maybe get this Unsouled review done.

3 Likes

1 Like

Here is today’s VOD

2 Likes

Yesterday’s Halo Infinite MP with the Community stream I forgot to put the link up for.

1 Like

Sorry for the shorter stream today but I got a review to work on, hooray!

Keep an eye out for a Dolmen review closer to launch (May 20th)

Prime Matter Plays: Dolmen - YouTube

Here is today’s VOD

Might be spotty streaming wise this week, working on a review and preview so real busy.

1 Like

Today’s VOD is up, short but fun one.

1 Like

Uploading the VOD of tonight’s halo infinite campaign stream here, should be ready in a few hours or so.

1 Like