Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

me too, real depressed right now

1 Like

Uploading tonight’s extremely fun VOD. Sadly it’s straight from Twitch as my recording got corrupted by a PC restart.

1 Like

Just got this one in on Steam in early access. It’s planned to come to Xbox in 2023 so maybe we’ll take a look at it on stream soon.

1 Like

I need to get more reviews up on the site, so this week might be a little gears of war and a lot of something I’m reviewing, like “Grime: Colors of Rot”. The name is awful but it is incredibly well reviewed.

So maybe Monday will be GRiME and finishing off gears ultimate? Or I could try out There Is No Light for a preview, since I just got the early access build and will be reviewing it later in the year. CONTENT!

1 Like

As long as we get some Gears I’m happy! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I’m dying to get through 2 and 3 again. Been a long time since I played either one. If I play other games maybe they’ll be some nice long streams.

Uploading today’s 3 hour VOD

2 Likes

Site is real light on content so I’m going to focus on getting some done today. Will be back tomorrow with more Gears of War 2

Review is done for tomorrow! So don’t worry @Mort We’ll be heading back into Gears of War 2 tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

After the news about Redfall’s inspirations I made a $3 purchase on GOG. Never played this one before (played every OTHER far cry game). Going to add it to the mix before Redfall hits

2 Likes

Very cool. That’ll be fun to watch!

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like