Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Taking the morning off, need to catch up a bit on site work. Will probably stream some Overwatch 2 later if I do anything.

2 Likes

Drops are on!

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like

No #CWC today unless I catch up more on BLACKTAIL than I assume I wll. 7:30pm EST though is The Game Awards! It’ll be on both our YT and Twitch pages

2 Likes

Cya tonight then!

2 Likes

I wonder which stream will have lower latency. Do you recall how it was any other time you cross-streamed XboxEra stuff? I cant remember explicitly.

For other things, I want to say Twitch was slightly ahead but YT looked better.

no idea. I’ll be rebroadcasting the Twitch stream, but then it goes to restream who send it to each channel. I’d like to use YouTube because it looks so much better, but it’s just too far behind.

1 Like

Taking Friday off of streaming. I have two reviews and a preview to do by next week so i need to catch up.

Two reviews tomorrow, a preview tuesday, and a review wednesday. Not sure I’ll be streaming much during that.

Fine fine! Two of the 4 videos are done, as long as I can get the preview done at a decent pace tomorrow and the review as well I’ll stream some OW2 this week.

1 Like

I’m at the end of BLACKTAIL, might stream a bit later. Maybe High On Life on Xbox? I didn’t get the achievements since I beat it on Steam. Going to make the review first and possibly stream some later if I have the energy.

Boy, finishing up BLACKTAIL’s review took all day. Now I startup the GotY stuff for next week, but… that means I have to wait on others! I’m in the mood for some OW2. I’ll stream a bit once this upload is done.

Uploading today’s VOD

2 Likes

Got sent one for streaming, was not a fan of FF7 Remake, maybe we’ll load this up tomorrow…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like

Forgot I have an early morning webinar for some upcoming site-related stuff at 9am tomorrow. Might end up not streaming if it goes really long, if not I’ll probably be a little later than normal.

2 Likes