Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like

Need more arrows.

1 Like

I was too enthralled by my nice game

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Here is the Twitch VOD which will look worse but is available sooner (but only for two weeks)

3 Likes

Thank you for everything you did for this charity fundraising event.

2 Likes

Great work, Jesse. :smiley:

1 Like

Ugh, the limit on uploads for YT is 12 hours for the Xbox Era Plays account. will need to re-render the entire thing to cut out a few minutes… darn it

It’s 26 seconds too long!!! gah

1 Like

https://youtu.be/pUmYoC6pbbE

After spending all day re-rendering this various times to get it under 12 hours it’s uploading again.

3 Likes

Unsure how much I’ll be streaming this week. Need to make the monkey island review tonight, have one for police simulator and am working on a game I can’t say what it is along with two laptop reviews and the gamesir controller one.

Definitely playing a lot of Halo Infinite co-op on Tuesday with my brother but we’ll see the rest of the week.

1 Like

And even well under 12 hours long YouTube said no… so I need to chop this thing up into segments I guess. will get it up “eventually”

1 Like

Yeah, YT is weird. Looking forward to watch some of the stuff I missed though. Good background stuff!

the Twitch VOD will be up for a few weeks. I’m going to have to make segments out of it.

1 Like

Depending on when the Halo update goes live , Sik might be using the Twitch channel to showcase forge and finish his map Curfew tomorrow. If that does happen I’ll wait for Wednesday to stream some co-op with my brother, but if it’s an “early” patch I"ll get some time in before Jon wants to stream.

3 Likes

It’s a rarity! And I will really need to update my OBS install… :laughing:

2 Likes

Awesome!

Uploading a chopped up Extra Life stream. This is the first 5 hours. Part 2 with the podcast chopped up will go up soon.

4 Likes