Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Uploading today’s VOD

https://youtu.be/VbAI_ByvSmU

1 Like

Stream Deck is in! Should make things easier, less clicking

2 Likes

I don’t feel too bad, but I’ve almost completely lost my voice (which stinks when I have reviews to narrate…) so I’m not sure if/when I will be streaming this week and if I do it’ll probably be pretty quiet.

1 Like

Boil water and pour in a big mug, big chunk of honey and squeeze a decent amount of lemon in it, stir til the honey disolves. My go-to for that sort of thing. Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Lost two full days over the weekend so I still haven’t beaten Moonscars which comes out tomorrow, need to focus on that (and I still don’t have much of a voice) so no stream today, sorry.

2 Likes

Uploading tonight’s VOD here

Welp, after a negative test Saturday it was positive for Covid yesterday. What a combo, covid and a hurricane! No clue when we’ll stream next :doge:

Stay Safe and Get Better!

2 Likes

Get well soon!

1 Like

Hope the symptoms clear soon!

1 Like

Welp I had been thinking of getting Bonelabs and streaming some of that, but it’s $40! If I can find it cheap somehow maybe we’ll try that tomorrow/monday? OW2 grind starts Tuesday if the servers hold up.

*edit: Industry friends come through again. Got access to Bonelab and will try and stream it tomorrow.

2 Likes

we’re back, baby

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD here. Was a really fun one, more Bonelab/Titanfall 2 monday perhaps?

2 Likes

Plans for this week:

Monday - BONELAB and then finishing off Titanfall 2’s campaign

Tuesday - Overwatch 2 for review starting at our around 3pm EDT (5 hours later than normal)

Rest of the week - A mix of Overwatch 2 (mostly) and Red Dead Redemption 2’s campaign with possible BONELAB if I’m enjoying it.

2 Likes

Will you be attempting the achievement to place in the top 3 on the Gauntlet scoreboard? :face_with_spiral_eyes: I had to give up on it for the sake of my mental health!

oh god no, achievements/leaderboards have never been my thing though I was server first max level hunter in Wrath of the Lich King :valle: . Especially now when I have to jump between games so often :doge:

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD here, it’s a biggun so it’ll take a while.

1 Like