Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

2 Likes

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like

Tomorrow!

Early: Blind reaction stream for TGS. Will get on our twitch channel and watch the TGS stream while trying to avoid any spoilers.

12PM: on the X-Vlog podcast on Double Barrel Gaming with BoomstickXL

7PM: You Had Me At Halo time!

3 Likes

You sure you can’t squeeze something else in? :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, the rest of the day is me playing Soulstice trying to keep ahead of the other games due in…

1 Like

2 Likes

Welp I’ve now set this up… if my alarm works and wakes me up I’ll co-stream it on our twitch channel (thexboxera)

I woke up and just… nah.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Uploading today’s VOD here

4 Likes

OK, I got a review code for Deathloop which means I have to finish Soulstice, get an impressions video for Hardspace: Shipbreaker on xbox done, and that within 5’sih days and I’m not allowed to stream either. So I’m guessing tomorrow and Monday will be days off on Twitch, sorry!

5 Likes

Ohhh! Going to listen now!

1 Like

You’re not allowed to stream Deathloop? That’s weird isn’t it?

See you on Tuesday then!

Not the Xbox version, no. Just too much content coming! #xboxera4lyfe

Still weird. It’s been out a year lol.

Yeah, keep the content machine going! love it

Taking a day off today, mostly just to play Deathloop. Please behave! :smile:

2 Likes

Just took advantage of Corsair’s seemingly too good to be true Stream Deck and Mic for $100 deal (will sell the mic to recoup some cost). Expect even fancier/dumber shit on stream in the future!

1 Like

Thoughts on a stream tomorrow? I’m progressing nicely through Deathloop so I thought maybe we could try out Half-Life 2 with a VR mod?

Sounds interesting! I could never finish that game due to motion sickness, so a VR version must be absolutely horrible haha.

There is that and the Wo Long demo which is available until the 26th. Think I’ll try them out of I can get multiple streams in. Should have Prodeus and Moonscars this week, possibly P5R too.

1 Like