Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Damn… You have a lot of those huh?

Do you have a lot of surge protection and stuff? I’d be a nervous wreck hehe

Most lightning storms in the us i think. Power doesn’t go out often, though.

Scary stuff.

yet more streaming vods

No coincidence Tampa’s hockey team is named The Lightning

You back up, Jess?

1 Like

Ooh, now I get it. Yeah that makes sense then heh.

1 Like

yeah I did powerwash simulator for 90 minutes after it came back on because I’m horribly addicted to that game!

it’s time, @Mort and @PoderickPayne

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

Very excited for this

I often tease @Sikamikanico over his review never coming out, at the risk of my own peril, haha. But I’ve been told it is a soar spot for Sik, as he just got too busy with work, the site and family to ever commit the time. And I just want to say, John, I get why you nad to bail on it and don’t blame you one bit. Sorry for all the cheaky teasing

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD here, expect a lot of ME:LE moving forward.

4 Likes

1 Like

Uploading tonight’s awesome VOD here, Halo Infinite co-op is amaaaaazing. Should be watchable in 3 or 4 hours at the most

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uploading today’s twitch quality VOD here, should be ready in an hour or so

1 Like

FH5 hot wheels unlocks at 1pm tomorrow (edt) so I’ll most likely stream ME2 early and either go right into the dlc review or take a break. will be playing that dlc all day to get the review done asap (most likely, unless reviews hit and we were just ignored for code :doge:)

1 Like

2 Likes

Update for FH5 is up, downloading now. Will go live once it’s done. I figured out how to record different sources/scenes so I can have my cam/normal stuff on while I do reviews!

1 Like

1 Like