Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Might take tomorrow off, have a lot of site stuff to do including some real legit media stuff! Will play it by ear. Might be on today to startup a review of Bugsnax while I’m inbetween embargoes.

Today’s VOD is uploading, Bugsnax is terrible!

2 Likes

Floppy Knights review code is in, so might be a little spotty on streams in the near future!

1 Like

Evil Dead code is due in in a few days as well, going to mean even more sporadicness. mwahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

1 Like

Today’s VOD is up!

2 Likes

Doubt i stream tomorrow. My old dog Luna is really sick, and I’m not sure she’ll make it through the night. Been a rough weekend.

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is, they are family. I hope she pulls through!

Man, I’m so sorry. :cry:

1 Like

Review is done and going up in the AM, preview will be worked on tomorrow but I might try and get a few hours of gaming in early on Twitch to get my spirits up.

1 Like

I bought the expansion after the weekend. Convinced a few friends to as well. Had a blast going back into Div2

2 Likes

Vod for today is uploading here, might take a while. accidentally had the 4k bitrate enabled so it looks GREAT but it’s 40gb…

Here is the VOD for today, played some Forza Horizon 5 maxed out on PC then jumped into a few runs of Rogue Legacy 2

1 Like

1 Like

Here is today’s VOD

Going to take today off, want to get this Floppy Knights review done.

*and after 3 hours, it’s done!

3 Likes