Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Take a week off. And then make a reappearance from the Nov 15th livestream onwards. You’ve earned it.

might have to do non-website work most of this week so that might end up being the case

1 Like

Decided to do on site work on the weekend, just a p.i.t.a. getting the kids to school and figuring out what to do with the dogs if I’m not home during the week. I’ll be streaming a bit I’d imagine :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I would like to start-up a Skyrim next-gen version playthrough tomorrow. Not sure when it’s going live though, so if it isn’t live until a little later in the day my stream might start later.

1 Like

Jesse: “I won’t stream much for a while”

Also Jesse: “I’m streaming more than ever”

:wink:

I figured if I’m home when I thought I wouldn’t so I should put it to good use! Maybe we can watch Miranda’s Halo Infinite preview, she’s great.

1 Like

Welp I was thinking about Skyrim, but… BF2042 is working for us living here in NZ

Going live with Battlefield 2042

1 Like

I think I’ll start up Skyrim on series x tomorrow, now fun solo than bf2042, but man is bf2042 good!

Going live with Skyrim Anniversary’s Series X version

3 Likes

Might hit up some Skyrim tomorrow before swapping over to YouTube for the 20th anniversary co-stream. Then maybe some Halo Infinite tomorrow night if it really is being released in some way

3 Likes

Was busy with some stuff, will play some Skyrim before the co-stream starts up.

1 Like

Live with some Skyrim, for kicks.

2 Likes

1 Like

might take the day off to get a few review videos done for folks, we’ll see.

2 Likes
1 Like

Lost track of time today, might hop on for some Halo MP at some point. YHMAH tomorrow at 6pm est with Sik for the first time!