Bethesda Game Studios reveals 2022 Roadmap for Fallout 76

I searched around to see if they have given any indication yet, didn’t find much. But most seem to think the opposite, that it is a new map.

Im just working from the standpoint that there have been quite a few updates and content drops for the game. The Pitt is the only one to receive a cinematic reveal trailer at E3. That on its own is decent indication than it is a more substantial update than usual. It wasn’t a roadmap trailer, or a montage, it was a trailer for that specific individual piece of content.

I think some dataminers said it wasn’t, but I’m not sure how reliable their information was. Either way, I’m hopeful it’s a new map to explore but I’m just trying to keep expectations in check.

1 Like

Im actually about to reach lvl 100 on the battle pass for the first time, i have to hurry up and get it done before march 1st!

Really happy where the game is heading to be honest. I expected a bit more, don’t know how much money they are making on this but im guessing whatever they are investing in is a reflection of the profits they make on the game.

Really wish it was more supported, but they have enough planned in there to keep me playing for sure!

1 Like

Sorry but as a veteran player, this person’s hot take is bullshit. It’s pretty easy to see what the roadmap for last year looked like; it was a lot lighter in actual, new content (primarily ended up focusing on a couple additions and the rest being QoL). In fact 2021 had items removed from the roadmap mid way through, but this year has considerably more content and each season is introducing new Public Events, which is a pretty big deal. Overall, I’m pretty pleased with the roadmap, though it’s still missing CAMP pets.

Don’t listen to incessant whiners; small rant but I can’t stand the amount of negativity that permeates online gaming discourse, all the way up to the “influencers” and a fair amount of journalists. The game made it through the worst circumstances, some self-inflicted, but it has one of the best communities in any online game I’ve ever played and Bethesda has stood by them to make shit right. It’s never been better for the game IMO (never got around to writing my 2 years-later piece…). I did write about the roadmap a bit more in depth.

6 Likes

This is true…Matty definitely has a lot of bad takes also…then again he’s part of Last Stand Media so that isn’t a surprise

1 Like

So would you recommend someone play76 or fallout 4?

2 Likes

Best I could do under the circumstances :wink:

2 Likes

I think both are great to start.

I think that 76 is ultimately better than 4 but FO4 is great too.

1 Like

PTS is launching for the next update soon, seems like we’re getting 3 new permanent events. Definitely more than I was expecting, Considering how much people have been asking for new events this is pretty great.

2 Likes