Battlefield 2042

And there’s the confirmation. Exciting stuff.

6 Likes
2 Likes

As it should be. And hopefully EA didn’t have to offer Sony anything too humiliating to get them to allow it

1 Like

This is good. Very good.

This game is gonna sell double digits in a crazy amount.

2 Likes

The fact that all EA games except FIFA have crossplay means only one thing: on top of the marketing deal Sony has with FIFA, Sony is paying so those games don’t have crossplay like they did with Monster Hunter World. FIFA is the PlayStation-selling game in Europe and with crossplay many kids would just buy an Xbox as they would still be able to play with their PlayStation friends.

1 Like

https://gamerant.com/battlefield-2042-portal-sandbox-preview/

AHHHHH LETS GOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Hmm, I thought they were not allowed to post about this until after the show today, like 2:00pm EST

1 Like

Probably posted it out earlier

Damn, this is kinda insane.

Oh fuck yeah. That builder mode has got me interested too.

Don’t know for sure, but they possibly either fucked up, or just blatantly broke embargo putting this big of a bombshell out already ahead of…EVERY other media outlet, including this site. Who I’m pretty sure would have been instructed to wait. EA could come down on them for this, because they would have wanted to reveal this themselves today and then let the media put stuff like this out afterwards

Well either way, it sounds amazing. I’m most excited to see we’re getting a way to play Rush mode on some Bad Company 2 and BF3 maps that were built for it

And the Forge like tools their giving to iterate your own versions using those assets could add some serious variety and longevity to this one

1 Like

Love seeing the ability to play classic maps but to also modify them for a new game style

Yeah, embargo was broken :sweat_smile:

What assholes

I mean I’m happy to see this cool as hell info a little early, but that is some seriously shitty behaviour from GamerRant. Whether intentional, or not

EA/DICE aside, imagine being all the other sites and content creators who did the right thing and held on this. Only to see these dickheads puke it out half a day ahead of time. You just lost a lot of clicks, because of these clowns

4 Likes

Battlefield 2042 honestly looks amazing. Can’t wait to see the third mode later this year as well. We are eating good this year by the looks of it Battlefield fans!

1 Like

Good shit guys. Sorry those a-holes at GameRant and Kotaku cut you in line

I didn’t think I could get more hyped for BF2042 but here I am even more pumped for the game. This and Halo are going to eat up so much of my game time :sweat_smile: and I couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

Good job on this guys, just checked out the vid

1 Like

Some staggering comparison shots from the old games, to this game