Anime and Manga Thread

Its atleast something . I was fully prepared for a Berserk situation .

But he wont continue the manga about Gon. Sad

Oooh the manga. I kinda wish they’d continue the anime too.

They cant continue the anime unless there is some sizable content left in the manga .

Correction : Togashi is working on a 10 chapter volume . 6 chaps done , he is finishing the last 4 .

And then he’s going on break again?

idk . Its not like he wants to go on a break . His back hurts which forces him to stop .

Togashi tweets a sketch of a tree and gets more followers than One Piece main twitter account in less than 16 hours . What a Legend .

I bet some executives are kinda freaking out right now saying, “We need to do more with Hunter x Hunter.”

Konosuba Season 3 and Megumin spin off announced

3 Likes

Strictly speaking the Megumin spin off is a prequel… which will tell us how Megumin got her bang.

GOC

Is it just me or the eyes look different ?

2 Likes

Has anyone here watched the Berserk Golden age movies and sequel tv show. Would you guys recommend it? I’ve always wanted to give Berserk a try but after watching that horrible Shaman king remake I have reservations now

2 Likes

Oh wow!

4 Likes

I dont read OP manga and even without unblurring the text I knew what arc this was about :joy: :sob:

I had the same reaction fr

1 Like

this is good to see! I’ve started reading Berserk after finishing Elden Ring, around chapter 27 or sumn right now, and it’s been really good thus far, but was sad that Miura passed away before he could complete the whole thing. So perhaps this is something to look forward to down the line.

1 Like

I love the respect they are paying this man, and love even more that they are finishing his work.

1 Like

They knew what they were doing, playing with our hearts and having us think all was well. Motherfuckers, meh.

And what was that episode about where Sanji becomes…let’s say…very,very,verrrrrrrry different? That felt like filler, but wasn’t. Probably Oda wanting to mess with Sanji fans, lol.

I cant even imagine the pressure on Kouji Mori right now . This takes a lot of courage . Best of luck to him .

There is going to be an unmistakable divide between the first 41 volumes and anything that comes after but I’m glad the people who were closest to Miura are able to bring the story to its conclusion .

1 Like