Originally published at: Action Platformer 'Jett Rider' Launches on PC and Xbox Consoles January 25 - XboxEra
Developer Last Chicken Games and publisher JanduSoft have announced that their action platformer title ‘Jett Rider’ will launch on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox consoles, and PC via Steam on the 25th of January. The game will retail for $12,49 | 12,49 €. A demo is currently available via the Nintendo eShop and Steam storefront.
Jett Rider is an arcade shooter packed with action, exploration, RPG elements, tons of humor and awesome bosses. Explore, fight, gain experience, purchase weapons in this exciting adventure.
Jett Rider, the most unlikely hero stars in the biggest 2D adventure of the year. Save the planet Gravos, free its people, face the toughest bosses… And don’t forget to recycle! A collision in the orbit of the planet Gravos is the starting point of an unforgettable adventure with tons of fun and love for the classics. Jett, the space sweeper, was only supposed to pick up the wreckage of the AC-137 cargo ship, but he soon discovered that something messy was brewing on the surface of Gravos.
- Shooter action, exploration, lots of humor and impressive bosses.
- Upgrade your jetpack and skills to reach unexplored areas of Gravos.
- Make money by recycling space debris.
- Expand your arsenal and choose your favorite weapon.
- Collect the Golden Idols and exchange them for unique items at the Peach Store.
Check out the trailer and screenshots below for more information on Jett Rider.