A Plague Tale: Requiem is releasing on October 18th, coming to Game Pass day one

9 Likes

October is starting to look stacked for gamepass already

6 Likes

Watched the 10 minute gameplay trailer. Looks excellent. Great that it’s on Game Pass day one. Was hoping for mid-August release date.

I don’t know why so many publishers ignore the summer months when it’s empty and people are looking for new games to play. From April through August, no new games for me but September to December, I currently have 5 in a three month span and im expecting GOWR and Avatar to be November. Yay, that can increase to 7 games in a 3 month span. UGH.

Really wish publishers would stop ignoring June/July/August. It’s always packed every fall.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure, it is not due to them avoiding Summer, but mainly that most of them are delayed, once again showing that nothing is set in stone theses days. I think, Plague Tale was supposed to come out this month already, but dev accross the enitre industry is still really hard.

1 Like

In general, publishers have always avoided the summer for the most part. It’s just annoying because for months, I will have nothing new to play and then, boom, I have 5+ games in a span of a few months. It’s ridiculous.

At this point, im hoping GOWR and Avatar get delayed to early 2023 even though I would still have the same issue. UGH.

Oh well. Loved Innocence and Requiem should be even better.

1 Like

my Game Pass subscription is ready

1 Like

Nice! Hopefully it’s an easy 1000 like the first one. As well as, you know, a fun game.

A bit later than I had hoped for, but this fall is mighty empty for me so this will be nice.

1 Like

This and High on Life in October - That month potentially looks great for GP already.

1 Like

I should take a break from RDR2 and get to playing the first one.

Really glad it’s on GP, especially with that release date !!

There seem to be more combat options in the second game and more varied environments. And it still crazy how good their engine is. The game looks so good ! They went above and beyond what they have already achieved in the first game.

1 Like

Not a game for me but look awesome and if is as good as the first game. (I watch a streamer 100% it and loved the story) this game should do very well even up against God of War.

October turning out to be a very strong month for games.

Really enjoyed the first, so I am looking forward to this one.

1 Like

The first one was one of the best games I have ever played - Asobo are an amazing studio!

This will be a day one binge for me!

1 Like

GP really starting to take shape now.

July - As Dusk Falls

August - Two point campus, Midnight fight

September - Warhammer, Grounded

October - High on Life, Plagues Tale, Scorn, Persona

November - Pentiment

Hopefully Atomic heart makes 2022.

6 Likes

October looking fantastic now. And Deathloop in September, I expect.

1 Like

Xbox has no games though, shame.

2 Likes

Thank you to those above. I missed out DEATHLOOP in September & possibly Golden Eye on the 25th August (25th anniversary date/Gamescom).

1 Like