A new Microsoft Store experience is coming to Xbox Insiders! - Xbox Wire

wow, this is a lot faster. i’m in the insider ring. give it to me!

Yeah, this looks so awesome. It should be even faster on the Xbox Series X and Lockhart/Series S too for that matter. I LOVE the visual style and the continued Xbox emphasis on user choice even with something like the store browsing experience where you have filter options throughout everything now for example.

Loving the look of this! Can’t wait to test it out!

1 Like

Speed has always been an issue. Glad it’s going to be faster. Hopefully slick as snot on the Series X.

1 Like

I would expect this design to start to bleed into the rest of the ui on the xbox. Love it

1 Like

I love how they are approaching the Netflix of Games. It would be cool a “Try on xCloud now” on the gamepass games on the store. It streams to your console and funtions as a demo meanwhile it download on your Box.

:craig:

1 Like

I really think that they will have some of these types of integrations from the dashboard, which would definitely be cool to enable even more checking out of games.

1 Like

Personally, I have had no issues with the current state of the store other than cover boxes images can be slower to load at times, even on my 600mb fiber internet. But I must say, this does look really nice. I too am an insider, so I look forward to see this as well.

It would be amazing if this speed can be experienced.

And finally, they changed font! This one is much slimmer, modern, and works well in combination with images and media. :gimme:

7 Likes

Love the new page for games, right now is so slow and so confusing to configure the autoplay of trailers and sound.

God I cant WAIT for this store over haul

Oh, that’s smooth.

2 Likes

Looks great. Definitely loving the speed. I hope we see these changes across all aspects of the UI as well in the coming months.

Going to a store page and it not being unresponsive for a good 15 seconds will be fantastic.

looking forward to this …looks damn sexy

I’m not in the insider program so I will have to wait for general release, This looks and sounds great.

I wonder if they will add “supported languages” in the store. Steam has this for ages.

It really matters for many people.

I liked how easy is to see what the different bundles of the game have to offer. Today you must open a page for every option and memorize what it contains.

4 Likes

Oh, this is so necessary

Love the new look, matches the Xbox App and XCloud app which is great because I love the design of both of those.

im curious if the “2x as fast” is for Xbox One because that would mean One X and Series X is gonna be CLEAN

I’m excited for this, I’m currently on the alpha dashboard and the store experience can be painful at times.