10 minutes of Starfield's soundtrack + new concept arts revealed

If we actually CAN fully fly it…this would be a first for a BGS game. I don’t recall any fully controllable vehicles in their games before. If done right it could be amazing!!!

They had flyable dragons in Skyrim, so close enough lol.

1 Like

Yes it would be, but I think if we know realistically we shouldn’t expect that. It’s probably a technical nightmare (on top of everything else) to make you able to fully fly from planet to planet yourself. In one world that’s all connected? sure, but from one world or planet to the other? It’s gonna be a hidden loading interactive sqeuence, which can be cool and extremely convincing on its own.

1 Like

I want to see gameplay so bad hurry up & show it Todd

same .

1 Like

It’s usually half of november, so it should be ok. I still find it stupid, but we should always remember TGA wre 90% a marketing show, people watch it for the trailers.

next summer he said

Yeah and Destin calls this soon in the title of his new video. June next year is soon…got it.

Lolz

i think comparing it to starwars downplays a es game in space in a goodway vision. Howard has unique vision, starfield will have its own take on space. Next e3 we will see.

It’ll release Nov 11th, I’m pretty sure it’ll qualify for TGAs, barring of course they delay it by a few weeks or a month or so, but Todd seems confident.